Every woman needs to get a trusted caregiver for personalized women’s wellness care. Women of Virginia have immediate access to customized treatment at Women First GYN. You should consider visiting the practice for highly customized treatment. However, you may need to learn more about Women First GYN before your first or subsequent visit.
About Women First GYN
Women First GYN gives all women direct access to highly customized women’s wellness care for Virginia residents at Hampton Roads in Chesapeake. The practice offers comprehensive women’s wellness services to keep you feeling younger and maintain your sexual health.
Dr. Corney is a highly experienced OB/GYN recognized as an expert in vaginal revitalization and a great leader in healthcare. Dr. Corney leads a highly certified team that holds the patient’s convenience and comfort as a top priority while providing compassionate care for women in Virginia. The patient portal of the Women First GYN website allows you to access your patient account from the comfort of your home or office.
Services Offered at Women First GYN
- Gender Reveal- The gender reveals package is conducted between the 16th and 20th weeks of pregnancy to reveal weight, heart-rate, and other vital info. The package includes a 3D ultrasound and a 10-15-minute 2D ultrasound. You can request a video recording of the baby moving during the ultrasound.
- Vaginal Revitalization- Vaginal revitalization focuses on rejuvenating the outer and inner appearance and functioning of your vagina. After menopause, pregnancy, hormonal problems, and hysterectomy, symptoms like vaginal dryness, laxity, itchiness, burning, painful intercourses, and stress urinary incontinence can affect your sexual life. At Women First GYN, vaginal revitalization is customized for each patient.
- Urgent Care- You may require urgent care on any day for non-life-threatening women’s health-related conditions and illnesses. Dr. Corney offers extended operating hours and weekend appointments for urgent medical care with an onsite lab for new patient walk-ins. Urgent care is available for birth control, routine checkups, physical wellness exams, heavy periods, vaccines and immunizations, and post-menopausal symptoms.
- Skin tightening- you can visit Women First GYN to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet caused by aging and sun damage without any surgery or needles. Dr. Corney uses Pelleve® skin tightening to give you youthful skin. Your caregiver runs conclusive tests and diagnosis to determine your eligibility for the skin tightening treatment.
- Liposuction- Liposuction shapes your body to your specifications by removing unwanted fat deposits that you may not be able to remove through dietary adjustments and exercise. Dr. Corney uses advanced laser liposuction technology, Smartlipo® Triplex®, to remove excess fat with minimal downtime and discomfort.
- SculpSure- Dr. Corney uses WarmSculpting with SculpSure to destroy fat cells that can be removed in the natural process of waste removal. Each session allows you to get rid of at least 24% body fat. Your treatment plan is customized by your doctor based on your aesthetic goals and your body at the time of treatment.
- Endometriosis Treatment- Women that are struggling with extra-heavy blood flow, long periods, infertility, and severe pelvic pain can visit Women First GYN for the best care. A minor surgery, laparoscopy, is performed to help you get a conclusive diagnosis for endometriosis. Dr. Corney uses the results to determine your eligibility for long-term or short-term treatment plans for endometriosis.
- Birth Control- Women First GYN offers comprehensive birth control options for sexually active women. Family planning options include birth control injections, birth control pills, birth control patches, vaginal rings, implants, and Intrauterine Devices (IUD). Your caregiver provides the best guidance and birth control option to build a family as you desire.
- STD Testing- Women First GYN tests and treats Herpes, HPV, Syphilis, HIV, and gonorrhea. Dr. Corney discusses your risk factors, symptoms, and specific health needs to determine the best STD testing schedule. Same-day appointments are allowed for STD tests.
To maintain your sexual health, you can visit Women First GYN for comprehensive tests and treatment. You can call the practice or use the online booking tool to schedule an appointment with Dr. Corney.