Opioid dependence and addiction affects many people. If left unmanaged, the disorder may affect your overall quality of life. If you are tired of living with the condition, contact Woodland Hills Suboxone experts at Creative Care for a personalized treatment experience to remedy your addiction.
What are Opioids?
Opioids are a kind of drug originating from opium plants that affect neurotransmitters in the brain. To manage your pain, your service provider may prescribe such opioid medications as Vicodin®, fentanyl, and oxycontin.
Besides pain relief, opioids trigger a brain reaction that stimulates a feeling of relaxation and pleasure, which makes the drug addictive. To maintain the high, you will need to take more and more of this addictive drug.
Although opioid dependence is common in the states, it may prove an uphill task finding treatment for your substance use disorder. To aid in your recovery, the expert team at Creative Care specializes in substance use addiction in order to improve your life.
What does Suboxone Mean?
Suboxone refers to a prescription drug used to treat opioid addiction. This kind of medication contains naloxone and buprenorphine that work jointly to limit your cravings for opioids, thus reducing your dependence.
Being an opioid agonist, buprenorphine induces the pleasurable feelings and relaxed inhibitions caused by opioids, though much weaker. Moreover, once you get to a certain point, buprenorphine reaches its maximum effect such that it cannot amplify the feeling of pleasure, therefore preventing substance misuse. The naloxone in Suboxone offsets the impact of opioids to limit your usage disorders.
Is Suboxone Safe?
If you seek an effective solution to help you recover from opioid addiction, Suboxone is the answer for you. Nonetheless, Suboxone is addictive and may increase your chances of relapse. Your dedicated physician at Creative Care takes you through what you need to do during and after treatment to remedy your condition.
Patients are free to visit Creative Care for an array of top-class services such as;
- PTSD- While it is reasonable to feel nervous or afraid after a traumatic experience, after some time, you should see some progress toward recovering. However, for some people, traumatic events cause a variety of symptoms affecting their quality of life, leading to post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Alcohol Treatment- Alcohol use affects many people and is a common cause of accidents and deaths. If you suffer from alcoholism, contact Creative Care for an alcohol treatment plan that can help you regain your life.
- Bipolar- Do you experience mood swings? This condition may affect your relationships. You can benefit from visiting Creative Care for a comprehensive treatment plan to improve your ability to cope and live with this disorder.
- Schizophrenia- Although Schizophrenia is not a common mental disorder, its symptoms are stressful and debilitating. The expert team at Creative Care specializes in managing this condition to give you or loved ones a chance at a full life despite the condition..
- Psychiatric Treatment- Your dedicated team at Creative Care specializes in dual diagnosis, bipolar disorder, depression, and Schizophrenia to improve your mental state with compassion.
Mental health is essential to living out your dreams. Mental disorders and addiction demand to be addressed sufficiently. Contact Creative Care for a personalized treatment plan guaranteed to better your living standards.