With age, it is common to lose your youthful look and experience wrinkles. However, with a treatment plan from the right professionals, you can keep the visual indications of aging at bay. For ptosis in Peoria and other cosmetic concerns, contact Dr. Heringer and his proficient team for superior services at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery for men and women.
About Dr. Heringer
Dustin Heringer, MD, is a board-certified oculofacial plastic and cosmetic surgeon. He operates at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery in Arizona. Dr. Heringer works to provide the most natural-looking results using the most conservative treatment methods.
He is among the few surgeons affiliated to the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery. To enhance your appearance, the doctor provides patients with carefully personalized treatments to boost their confidence and improve their appearance.
Dr. Dustin grew up in Bismarck, North Dakota, and graduated summa cum laude from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. He further obtained his medical degree from the University of North Dakota and has secured numerous honors in the course of his practice.
He finalized his residency training at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, where he specialized in ophthalmology and general surgery. After his residency, the doctor proceeded to complete two separate fellowships in cosmetic and plastic surgery. After completing his residency, Dr. Heringer served war veterans at the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System, performing oculofacial surgery and reconstructive surgery. Currently, he serves as the clinical assistant professor at the University of Arizona in Tucson and has many scientific papers and medical book chapters to his name.
Services Available at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Heringer and his team offer a wide range of world-class activities such as;
- Ptosis Specialist- Drooping eyelids is common to both men and women and often comes with age. At Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dustin and the team regularly perform ptosis repair as an outpatient procedure to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
- Blepharoplasty Specialist- Drooping skin around your eye areas makes you look older. Your skilled practitioners at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery apply state-of-the-art techniques to give your eyes a more youthful appearance.
- Neck Lift Specialist- Do you witness wrinkles under your chin or neck area? Dr. Heringer is skilled at performing neck lift surgery to tighten and smoothen skin under your neck and along your jawline to give you a more contoured look.
- Facelift Specialist- Your faces reveal the initial signs of aging. However, a customized facelift from your expert oculofacial and cosmetic surgeon can give you a younger appearance by eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
- Brow Lift Specialist- With age, your skin tends to lose elasticity, and your eyebrows may sink. If your lowered eyebrows make you look tired, sad, or mad, your physicians at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery perform brow lift therapies to restore your forehead and bring out a youthful, happy face.
- Fat Grafting Specialist- If you seek fat grafting for your aesthetic goals, your capable oculofacial plastic and cosmetic surgeon incorporates fat grafting into your facelift procedure to give you durable, natural-looking results.
To achieve your aesthetic goals or to learn more about the above practices, call or make an appointment with the friendly office at Arizona Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgery for quality services.