Your skin loses elasticity as you age, leading to the formation of wrinkles and harsh lines on the face. This new look can make you lose your self-esteem and confidence. In Londonderry, dermal fillers can give you hope for your skin to look more youthful again. The team at Inbloom Health + Medispa uses Juvederm to inspire hope and confidence among the residents whose faces have started showing signs of aging. It is no secret why most Americans trust this procedure to help them regain their youthful appearance.
What Is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an FDA-approved dermal filler that is injected under the skin that spurs new volume to help remove lines and wrinkles to make your face have smooth contours. Juvederm is done using a hyaluronic acid-based gel that works the same way as your body’s hyaluronic acid, which attracts water molecules to enhance skin volume and hydration.
Your Juvederm Options
Your doctor can conduct the Juvederm procedure using several fillers, based on your treatment’s specific needs. These include:
- Juvederm XC: This filler is used to treat moderate to harsh wrinkles and lip augmentation.
- Juvederm Voluma: Your doctor will use Juvederm Voluma if your cheeks have started to droop.
- Juvederm Vollure: This method is used to help restore skin volume if you have pronounced wrinkles like nasolabial folds, marionette lines, or parenthesis lines.
- Juvederm Volbella: This filler is used to enhance your lips for a fuller appearance and treating lipstick lines.
Undoubtedly, you can get a lot of information about Juvederm by conducting online research about this uncomplicated procedure. However, booking a consultation with your doctor is the best way to know how this procedure can benefit you. You will receive answers to any question you may have about the procedure, have your skin examined, and be advised about what to expect after treatment. Ensure to inform your doctor if you have a history of any allergies.
You will receive treatment the same day you go for consultation provided that:
- You have no known history of allergies
- You are not on any blood-thinning medication such as aspirin or ibuprofen
- You have not been smoking or consuming alcohol a few weeks prior to the treatment
The Treatment Procedure
Your doctor will take 15-30 minutes to complete the treatment. The treatment involves delivering injections in specific areas of the face at various depths. Your doctor will inject a mixture of Juvederm solution and local anesthesia (lidocaine) to get rid of discomfort and pain during the procedure.
This minimally invasive procedure has no downtime, but you will be advised to avoid make-up, prolonged exposure to sunlight, and strenuous activities 24 hours after treatment. After treatment, you can expect to experience some redness, itching, and tenderness in the area being treated. Your treatment results can last for several months or a year, subject to post-treatment care accorded.
Do not allow skin sagging to give people an easy pass when predicting your age. With the help of the team at Inbloom Health + Medispa, you can find out which Juvederm filler is right for you.