Several people suffer from issues like facial and dental problems that affect their smile, teeth misalignment, crossbite, etc. There are several treatments available for this type of medical condition, however, the Invisalign treatment is considered one of the best options. This is an orthodontic treatment that is very effective in restoring the smile to its original self.
This is the best option for patients with crooked teeth and has many benefits over other treatments like braces, crowns, veneers, etc. Invisalign is useful to help maintain the oral health of a patient and involves wearing a tray for over 20 hours each day. This article goes on to provide vital information on Invisalign treatment. It is a must-read for those searching for the best orthodontist in Denver.
Advantages of Opting for Invisalign
- Invisalign are not easily visible and it is easy to put on and remove, unlike the traditional braces which make use of brackets glued to the teeth. Braces also use wire and are easily visible.
- Invisalign treatment is high precision; the reason being it uses digital imaging.
- Wearing braces means a big change to the daily routine. Besides affecting brushing, flossing, and the overall wellness of a patient if someone is wearing braces, it becomes very obvious.
- This treatment is perfectly ok for both teenagers as well as adults to restore the perfect smile.
- The cleaning process of Invisalign is very simple and can be achieved by simply brushing and rinsing them.
- It is easy to maintain oral hygiene while using Invisalign. This can be done by removing them and simply brushing after every meal and putting them back on.
- Oral hygiene can be maintained by simply brushing after meals and reinserting the aligners.
- It is possible to wear the Invisalign at all times and it is necessary to wear it for up to 22 hours a day.
- A patient can remove the Invisalign when involved in activities like eating, drinking, brushing, flossing, playing sports, etc.
- Those worried about speech impairment after treatment can rest assured since this does not affect it in any way.
- This type of treatment involves changing the aligners periodically during the course of the treatment.
- The aligners are required to be removed in many situations like while eating, drinking or playing sport. Thus it is a good idea to keep your case with you since they can easily be damaged.
- It is not a good idea to bite you Invisalign since that would damage them. It should be put in place without biting them.
How the treatment for Invisalign Works
The way Invisalign work is that it is necessary to use many different types of aligners since it works in progression. However, it is necessary to hang on to the previous aligners since there is often a requirement to step back in the treatment; this is when the previous aligners come in handy. Thus, it is vital you do not dispose of the older aligners.
This is the optimal treatment to fix gaps and avoid tooth decay and crowding of teeth. Orthodontics also tend to offer vivera retainers to ensure the teeth do not revert back to their original state. This is a painless treatment unlike the popular belief that all dental work is painful. For patients who wish to have their teeth straightened without using wires or braces, there is no better treatment than Invisalign. This involves using an aligner tray that can be gradually put in place or removed. The aligners need to be worn for up to 22 hours a day and need to be worked at night as well.