Reducing body fat can be quite a challenge if you are using only physical exercise, surgical, or dietary options. In most cases, you shall have to put in more work over extended periods. Skin Deep Laser MD offers body sculpting in Fort Worth at affordable prices. Before you visit the team of certified professionals headed by Dr. Riehm, you should grasp the following.
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a technique that destroys excess fats in body areas using laser technology. It is an FDA approved laser technology that reaches fat deposits beneath the skin surface. The procedure uses heat energy to eradicate fat deposits without the use of surgeries or synthetic drugs.
Focus Areas on the Body
listed below are some of the body parts where you should consider the application of SculpSure.
- Arms- SculpSure targets fat deposits around the pockets of your arms. It is commended to be calmer when used on the arms compared to other body areas. You should try SculpSure if you desire to lose fats and gain a thinner look in the areas around your arms
- Back- The back has fat deposits commonly known as ‘bra-fat.’ SculpSure can help treat that pinchable fat accumulated on your back. After a few sessions, you shall have a slender look following the elimination of the fatty layer. It applies to both men and women.
- Thighs- If you are tired of embarrassments caused by fat deposits around the thighs, then you should try SculpSure. This laser technology procedure works by targeting excessive fats around both legs, leaving your inner and outer thighs looking slimmer.
- Flanks- Do you experience discomfort caused by fat deposits around the right and left love handle? If so, then you should try SculpSure since individuals have applauded this service for its effectiveness in combatting fats in these areas.
- Abdomen- Although it is easy to accumulate fats on the lower and upper abdomen, it is, however, hard to lose these fats through regular exercise. SculpSure is, however, useful in losing these unwanted fats leaving you with a thinner abdomen.
The number of SculpSure Sessions Required.
The number of SculpSure periods varies depending on your body goals. You can use the SculpSure to treat several areas of the body in a single session. The procedure effectively decreases almost twenty-four percent of fats in the area under treatment in one session.
Is It Painful?
SculpSure is a painless, quick, safe, and relatively mild process; hence there is no need for anesthesia. There are no injections, incisions, or loss of blood, and therefore no anesthesia or numbing is necessary. You can stay awake all through the session while fully conscious.
You can go back to your daily activities immediately after a session. SculpSure requires no downtime, unlike liposuction and other invasive body contouring treatments, making it efficient as a part of the lunch break session.
Time Taken to Get Results
SculpSure breaks down fat cells to help the body get a lean posture. It destroys the fat cells more efficiently compared to exercise and diet, which leads to shrinkage of cells only. You can also benefit from regular exercise and a controlled diet for a better body posture and health.
In conclusion, the process is quick and painless. You shall see positive results after a few sessions. To get the utmost benefits, you should complement your treatment using dietary and physical exercise to get a lean body faster and maintain it for longer.