Sinusitis is a widespread problem across the states. In Schaumburg, sinusitis management is available from Dr. Ryan Vaughn. The doctor leads a skillful team in redefining the industry by offering world-class services in a compassionate setting.
There is an increasing demand for medical providers who incorporate conventional treatment options with holistic practices. For this reason, Dr. Ryan Vaughn, MD, leads a team of experts at Exhale Sinus and Facial pain Center in Schaumburg, Illinois. At the practice, your providers believe that true wellness comes forth from treating each individual as a whole, thus offering you a comprehensive experience.
Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center has excelled in addressing conditions such as ear infections, chronic sinusitis, headaches, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. Your team designs customized treatment plans for every individual to alleviate your pain and discomfort.
As soon as you enter their doors, you will notice the exclusivity of the practice. By collaboration between distinct disciplines, your providers can present a unified approach to your care with a common goal of improving your health. Your practitioners only design your personalized treatment plan after listening to your individual needs.
Drawn from Chinese Medicine, Orofacial Pain Dentistry, Physical Therapy, and ENT Medicine, your treatment plan is custom-built just for you. The practice focuses on adopting a minimally invasive approach and making further recommendations about your whole health.
If you are in Illinois, you can visit Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center for a full range of top-notch services such as:
- Sinusitis Specialist – Many people suffer from chronic sinusitis. Fortunately, Dr. Ryan Vaughn’s otolaryngology practice, Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center, offer quality services in managing sinusitis symptoms.
- Headache Specialist – With more than a hundred types, headaches are among the most common conditions in the world. Albeit sometimes harmless, you should not ignore persistent head pain. Contact Exhale Sinus and Pain Center for innovative treatment.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Specialist – Your upper airways may cause obstructive sleep apnea and snoring. Dr. Vaughn’s methods at Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center can help you achieve peaceful, restorative sleep.
- Chinese Medicine Specialist – Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been in use for millennia. It employs ancient mind and body practices to address health issues. At the practice, your specialists offer Chinese medicine treatments in conjunction with conventional western medicines.
- Ear Infections Specialist – Although ear infections are common among kids, this condition may also affect adults. Your dedicated practitioners can evaluate your nose, ears, and throat to identify the cause of your frequent ear infections.
- Acupuncture Specialist – Statistics reveal that a large population uses acupuncture. An ancient TCM practice that involves the insertion of needles into acupoints in the body. Dr. Ryan Vaughn and his team provide acupuncture as a complementary medicine coupled with conventional western medicine practices.
Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center
814 E Woodfield
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
For relief from sinus conditions and other effective therapies, the team at Exhale Sinus and Facial Pain Center awaits to welcome you to their offices. Call or schedule an appointment online for an outstanding treatment experience.