Most men measure their worth in terms of strength, wits and sexual performance. Unfortunately, all of these functions begin to decrease with old age, and this process is particularly unpleasant for men, who start feeling less manly when they begin to experience the symptoms of old age. But what is actually happening in the body that is causing these unpleasant symptoms? Well, it all has to do with the HGH, the human growth hormone. Check out the following lines to learn how this hormone affects the male body, why it begins to drop with old age, and what you can do to boost your body’s production of this vital hormone.
How HGH Affects Men
This hormone is responsible for growth and the regrowth of all the cells in the body. In other words, it is what is helping children grow, and what helps develop and heal the cells that are in charge of basically all of the body’s functions. If you ever wondered why children have such an easy time healing from injuries or learning new things, the answer is the HGH. This hormone is produced in very high amounts during the childhood period, in order to support the development of the body. Its production starts dropping with old age, which leads to unpleasant symptoms such as cognitive problems, aging skin, lethargy, low muscle mass and low bone mass. For men, lower levels of HGH also translate into sexual dysfunctions such as a low libido or an overall unsatisfying sex life.
Can You Naturally Boost The HGH Production?
When you start experiencing the first symptoms of old age, there are a few natural solutions that you can try in order to naturally boost the production of this vital hormone. The most efficient solution is high-intensity training, the type that boosts your heart rate above the anaerobic threshold. Getting enough sleep is also vital for a healthy hormone production, and a healthy diet free of sugar and rich in healthy fats can also have a positive impact. There are also some natural hormones such as melatonin and GABA which can help. You can get melatonin from bananas, pineapples, tomatoes, oats, rice, and barley, and the best natural sources of GABA are oranges, broccoli, brown rice, walnuts, potatoes, spinach and whole wheat.
How HGH Therapy Works
While natural remedies can make a difference, you will see results a lot faster with HGH therapy. There are two treatments that can increase HGH levels. The first treatment involves synthetic hormones, but this treatment is never prescribed for wellness purposes, but only for cases when the hormonal unbalance is caused by a serious illness. The second treatment uses peptides in order to help the body produce more HGH. This treatment is effective, but not invasive, so it is often used as a wellness remedy for older men.
Main Therapy Benefits
Since this hormone helps grow and regrow all the cells in the body, a healthy production of it can improve most of the functions of the male body.
- Improved bone mass – a healthy level of bone mass can reduce the risk of bone illnesses such as osteoporosis, and it can also promote better fracture healing.
- Improved muscle mass – This hormone has the ability to stimulate the production of collagen in the muscles and tendons, thus increasing muscle strength. This is one of the reason why HGH therapy is used by many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
- Weight loss – HGH can also accelerate lipolysis, which is the process of breaking down lipids, thus boosting weight loss efforts.
- Lower risks of cardiovascular diseases – HGH deficiency can alter the lipoprotein metabolism, which increases the risk of numerous cardiovascular diseases.
- Improved sex life – Not only is the HGH responsible for the proper development of the male sexual organs, but also for regulating their functions. The therapy can lead to an increased libido, stronger erections, more stamina during sexual activity and more satisfying orgasms.