About Family Life Medical
Family Life is a private healthcare institution owned by Dr. Kyle Scarborough, popularly referred to as ‘Dr. K’ by most of his patients. The institution is geared towards involving the entire community in its provision of family-oriented care. Dr. Scarborough is a native of Texas with an undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University, College Station.
He received a medical degree at the University of Texas, UT. In 1992, he completed a residency at Southwest Memorial Hospital, Houston. In 1993, Dr. Scarborough joined Sadler Clinic and then served for twenty-five years. The doctor leads a qualified team in the provision of quality family care. Family Life Medical serves patients of all ages on appointments or walk-ins.
Services Offered at Family Life Medical
- Pre-Ops and Hospital Follow-Ups. Dr. Scarborough provides pre-ops and follow-up exams. The doctor coordinates the team to care for Conroe, TX patients that have undergone surgery.
- School physicals- While entering a new school or college, you might need to get a school physical. Dr. K provides comprehensive school physicals. Children also get the documentation required to enter a new school year.
- Diabetes care- the institution provides quality care for patients suffering from type 1 or type 2 diabetes. The doctor also provides guidance for a healthy lifestyle and medication
- Well-woman exam- A woman needs the well-woman exam at least ones a year to manage chronic conditions and reproductive health. Dr. K helps patients get through all the stages of the female reproductive life.
- Geriatric care- Providing care for elderly patients requires a unique approach. Dr. K and his team use compassionate and medical approaches to handle patients in need of geriatric care.
- Hypertension treatment- Hypertension is mainly caused by lifestyle choices of genetic composition. Dr. K helps hypertension patients to manage the condition through lifestyle adjustments and medication.
- Management of cholesterol levels- Dr. Scarborough helps patients to manage cholesterol levels with minimal side effects. The doctor provides lifestyle and medical guidance to help patients in the maintenance of healthy levels of cholesterol.
- Skin rejuvenation- the practitioners, use the TempSure Envi® cosmetic laser treatment to tighten and smoothen your skin. Patients with wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and scarring can book appointments for the skin rejuvenation sessions.
- Tattoo removal- If you need to get rid of a tattoo in Conroe, TX, you should seek the service of Dr. Scarborough. The doctor uses advanced tech to remove tattoos of different colors and sizes.
- Bioidentical hormone therapy- the practitioners at Family Life Medical provide bioidentical hormone therapy to give patients hormonal balance. The team uses plant-based pellet therapy without traces of synthetic hormones.
- Wellness exams- Wellness examinations can help you identify chronic and other conditions from an early stage. You can also use the session to seek support and relevant answers.
Reasons why you should Family Life Medical
- Quality-oriented care- Dr. K is always happy and motivated to work with the entire family to manage different problems. The entire team also shares in the passion of Dr. Scarborough of providing quality care through private practice.
- Insurance covers are accepted- Family Life Medical allows patients to pay for services through different insurance covers such as Aetna Medicare Advantage plans 2021. You can comfortably cover for the services using Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Humana, Cigna, Medicare, or United Healthcare Covers.
- You can book an appointment at any time- You can call the center at 936-760-9900 or request an appointment through the website. The patient portal ensures that you can book for services from the comfort of your home or office.
Feel free to book an appointment for family care at the Family Life Medical.