Do you need the help of a board-certified cardiologist in Plano, TX? Heart and Vascular Care is equipped to care for your heart with certified practitioners and advanced equipment and practices. Bhupinder Singh, MD, and Navneet Singh, PA-C, are available for your heart’s needs by appointment. If you are in Texas, book an appointment today.
About Heart and Vascular Care
As per Chinese medicine, your heart is the king of all organs, as it has a primary job to keep you alive longer. Heart and Vascular Care understands that a healthy heart is connected to your overall health. At the practice, board-certified cardiologist Bhupinder Singh, MD, leads a team dedicated to ensuring that your heart is healthy.
Heart and Vascular Care takes pride in delivering individualized care with the help of advanced technology and a personal touch. The team treats cardiovascular complications like peripheral artery disease, coronary artery disease, arrhythmia, heart failure, etc. You will get advanced treatment solutions to live a longer and healthier life.
Dr. Singh is board-certified in vascular ultrasound, interventional cardiology, cardiovascular medicine, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Singh has worked as Chief of Cardiology at Medical City Plano from 2019-2020. He volunteers at local medical camps across Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex in his free time.
Dr. Singh works and resides in Plano with his wife, Navneet Singh, PA-C, a physician assistant at Heart and Vascular Care. His hobbies include traveling, reading, jogging, yoga, and spending time with his family. Book online or call the practice to get in touch with top heart specialists in Plano, Texas.
Services Offered at Heart and Vascular Care
Heart and vascular care specializes in:
- Chest pain – Dr. Singh conducts a conclusive diagnosis, physical exam, review of your medical history, and questions about lifestyle choices. Treatment includes a combination of prescriptions and lifestyle adjustments or surgical interventions in dire cases.
- Varicose veins can affect your mobility and quality of life. Dr. Singh offers treatment through radiofrequency ablation, ablation, phlebectomy, and vein stripping to improve mobility and relieve discomfort.
- Heart attack and Heart failure – Dr. Singh uses advanced treatment options and equipment to deliver personalized care for your heart.
- Arrhythmia is diagnosed through a physical exam and review of your medical history. Your treatment plan is based on the severity and frequency of your symptoms and treatment goals.
- Peripheral artery disease narrows peripheral arteries in the legs, head, stomach, and arms to hinder sufficient blood flow. Your treatment plan includes a combination of regular exercises, a balanced diet, and relevant adjustments to your lifestyle.
- Coronary artery disease is diagnosed through a conclusive physical exam, a review of your medical history, and routine lab tests. The treatment plan involves conservative measures, prescriptions, and regular exercises.
- Valvular heart disease occurs when a heart valve(s) starts functioning inaccurately. A review of your medical history and physical exams are used in your diagnosis. Treatment is based on your symptoms and overall health.
- Monday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Bottom Line
Dr. Singh enlists the services of a certified team to prolong the lives of Texas residents. For a trusted partner in taking care of your heart, you can trust Heart and Vascular Care. You can book an appointment from the convenience of your home or office online or via phone.